Jangan Gesel Sini

Ahad, 16 Oktober 2011

How I ruined my interview session- part 2

So,after we had our lunch together..Then we went to the hostel to rest for a while before the session 2 start. Everybody has their own bed, sleep and take a shower for the 2 hours rest. I met few friends that are mostly come from southern region and one of them is Assistant Officer of Sport and Youth. (The secret here is, that officer already given a group of topic that might be given as the task to the candidates..so, he probably well prepared for the ‘pengucapan awam’ and ‘public speaking’ session. For me, it just his luck..Either he take that opportunity seriously or not.its depends. Aku tak kisah pun! I`m just trying to be positive at that time. Not jealous at all as he even shared the topics with us but we rather take the time to rest compared to prepare the topics that he gave to us.



Seriously, sometime i just look nervous inside, as i’m out of info that time. No internet, no broadband, no Smartphone. Haha.seriously, i think i should have one iPhone at that time, so i still have the time to google the info that i want...Alhamdulillah, thanks to my friends who help me during the preparation for the pengucapan umum task. Seriously, i`. Not confident enough to speak in front of others. I just remember a few points and then i just take it easy as i just a simple interview that i already took.



For the 2nd task, pengucapan awam session, i was given a topic about Rakan Muda. Gosh, that topic sound familiar to me but sadly i just remember the eleven lifestyle in Rakan Muda. So, i have the SOS sign. Texting to my fren to help me out this time. Huhu. For the first 30seconds, the introduction was so smooth and clear. It just like my other speech that written in my memory...so for the next 4 minutes, i had to recall back the info that i get from my friend and at that moment my speech will pause at certain time with urmmm...aahhh..ermm...but still the evaluator or the judges keep focusing on my speech. So, no time to make mistakes, big mistakes actually.



My turn during that session was in the middle, so i have time to see the participants before me, their performances and i try not being too nervous..haha, but body just react like i lost my breath. Siot! Totally, for the pengucapan umum session, every candidate show a good speech in term of information, clarity, the messages given, self-confidence, body language and eye contact with the judges and the audiences. There were clearly showing a maturity for each person in impersonating the other people and at the same time give the messages clearly.



Next, i will tell about the other session- The Problem Solving Session. Wachaaaaa!!!

Tiada ulasan: