Jangan Gesel Sini

Ahad, 2 Oktober 2011

how I ruined my interview - part 1


*Note: I`m not too good to write in english. As i try not to focus on my weakness, i have to try to overcome this. Its ok  to read this, and feel free to leave as quick as you like if you think my writing were so bad etc. This story based on my true experience, i do hope you enjoy. Any comments about my english are appreciated. Thanks.





Hi, guys.it`s me. Your forever and ever friend.  Last week, on 29th October 2011, I had an interview session in Malacca. This is in conjunction for the application that I applied before in SPA or Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam.

This interview is for the Youth and Sport Officer posts that have many vacant posts recently. After I passed the examination for joining the public service, i need to pass the PAC or Program Assessment Centre in Kuala Pilah 2 months before.  The examination was quite tough as it test our general knowledge; basic mathematic and our opinion as the essay question were asked in the exam. Haha, there were also a question that required us to write in English. Haha.so you know how my writing, right?

For the PAC session, there were 5 sessions that had to accomplish before we can go futher for interview sessions. Its look like PAC programme for PTD (Pegawai tadbir dan diplomatik) apparently. Firstly, we had to do the physical activity that required us to sweat a bit. I have gone through all the sources that give brief ideas what the physical activities or simply known as UKJK looks like, and most of them tell that we need to run for 2.5km in allocated time, bangkit tubi, tekan tubi, and genggaman tangan. So, i did some practices before i came for the interview. I hope by doing so, i`m not the one who finish last, at least.

After that, all the candidates that mostly came from Southern area such as Malacca, Johore, Negeri Sembilan and other (KL bla..bla..bla). Yeay, i recognised some faces that looks familiar to me.Haha. Yeay, there a few my schoolmate including my junior and senior, my matriculation mate and also my friends who took the PTD programme before. (Owh..my English was so terrible!).

So, it makes me comfortable for sometimes. So, all the candidates were required to gather in a big hall as we need to measure our weight and height. Yeah, lately i afforded to get my BMI (Body Mass Index) to the best one, and not being less weight I think. I think what i did before such as training, a healthy diet and mental preparation has given me the positive outcome. The session was conducted by a few staff from National Fitness Council and they look fit and muscular enough to be in those positions.

After all the data measured, we do some warming up activities as we need to push our body to the limits after this. There no orders to do that as everybody take initiatives to warming up their body. Then, the game begins.

We need to run for the 25m from point to point for the time given. It’s about seven to eight seconds before we reach to the other points. We need to reach the other point before the ‘beep’ sound and a warning will be given if you failed to reach before the first ‘beep. But the warning will be cancelled if you manage to reach the points for the next turn. But your session will be ended as you get the second warnings. Pergh, that session were so hot and everyone were watching you run and there will be cheered at you if you the only one lasted in your session, as your looking tired. Haha. Very healthy competition i think. As my turn were the last one, i think i could learn a few ways of doing that particular ‘exercises’, how to control your breath, how to run at the early stages, how to avoid being tired too early, and how to manage your steps before the beep sound.

Every session comprises 10 candidates, so there were 7 sessions during the fitness test. As I remember, there were two candidates from each session will further until Stage 6 (there are 10 stages) including me. Hehe. So, the chances for being selected are higher but i need to wait as the other assessments were also held around Malaysia.

Finally, the session has ended at 11.30 am. Everybody was exhausted. We were divided into a group of 15 peoples. I meet a few friends in my group which are my seniors in university. Most of them have careers and i the only one who still studied. Ngeh..ngeh..ngeh. So, the next assestment session will be held at 2.00pm.So, we had our lunch, enjoy together, knowing each others, talking about the fitness test, laughing together. So, that how the Group 5 comes out. Burppps!! Sorry bro..hehe.

4 ulasan:

Nur berkata...

uit, interview lg ek..xbgtao ak, ak boleh tolong doa! keep on writing in english, little by little, u will improve!

Unknown berkata...

sheshe: nak bitau ang ari rabu lepas..ingat tak aku kate nk jumpe ang tp ang kate free time tgh hari jer.So mase tue aku dah balik kg da.sebab interview esok hari nyer.

Haha.writing aku tunggang terbalik. Since lepas interview aritu, aku tetap rase english aku xde improvement. So, this maybe a good start for me. tapi kalo xde sifu yg tolong tegurkan, xbest jugak.

Peneman Sepi berkata...

terbaik bro...keep up yr penguasaan dalam bahasa Inggeris...
goog attitudes

Unknown berkata...

Hye Penemen Sepi: you keep me wonder who you really are?

Kan best kalo dpt bace blog hang gak? blog-to-blog introduce session.

kan kan kan? molek2 deh..