Jangan Gesel Sini

Rabu, 4 November 2009

~ miss those dozens of smiles!

salam....

- siyes!

- tak main-main pun!

Erm..i`m planning to go back to my hometown..really wanna see them..really miss those dozens of smiles and laughs...miss ya cries and chuckles...miss ya face in protest..Haha..wait..i`ll be there soon..ya...very soon!

then we will fight in the battle..where my MU meets ya Arsenal..where my John Cena bashing ya Batista..Huhu..maybe we can fight in Medal Of Honor..you love to sneak into my fortress,right? Hihi..wait!!..my unbeaten volleyball of Brazil still waiting for ya team to challenge! Are you dare enough?

Haha..i`m coming and waiting for you..


Others, there will be some rewards.perhaps.erm..maybe a few of hard-to-find potions for curing my illness and pains..


ya..i need them!..We need them!

guys, sorry for being rude and my improper caprice.let me go peacefully.... :-(

till we meet again.


Tiada ulasan: